Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Auto-Biography

Hi! I'm Hunter and this is my blog! I live with a family of 6. I have a mom and dad. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother.  One of my sisters is a junior in college. My other one is a sophomore in high school. My brother is a senior in high school. I'm a 7th grader in middle school. I'm home schooled. My mom teaches me at home and my brother and sister.


 I like to read LEGO Club Magazines. They have info (and jokes) on new LEGO series. One, for example, is on the new BIONICLE: Hero Factory 2.0. They make BIONICLEs in different series. I know that they make them "stronger" by "upgrading". LEGO Club Magazines come every 2 months. I own about 18 LEGO Club Magazines, so far.

2 comments:

  1. James loves the LEGO club magazine. Also, this fall Legoland Florida is opening and I think next spring our family is going! He's been really into bionicles lately - sometimes he looks up step by step directions on the web for building certain ones. Also he makes me watch short Bionicles movies on youtube. They're not too bad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! You should post some of the jokes!
    Actually.

    ReplyDelete